Friday, February 13, 2015
UBC Robson Square, C300 Theatre
Doors open 6:30pm | Program begins 7pm
Needing inspiration to get you going in 2015? Feeling stuck at work or in your life? Having crazy bold ideas to change the world but not sure where to share them?
Well do we have the event for you. We have asked five influential thought leaders to share the biggest challenges they face in their respective fields and ask them to share their wild ideas and opportunities to realize a better future. We invite you to hear their story and also participate in sharing your wild ideas during the Q&A / panel discussion that follows.
Our esteemed speakers include:
- Shadrach Kabango aka Shad | Juno Award Winning Hip Hop Artist
- Iglika Ivanova | Senior Economist, Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives
- Ryan Meili | Physician, Founder of Upstream
- Paul Kershaw | UBC Professor, Generation Squeeze Founder
- Harsha Walia | Co-founder, No One is Illegal Vancouver
+ Feel free to share your ideas to transform society on Twitter before the event via #wildideas
+ Huge thanks goes to our own Erika Rathje for the design work.
+ Interested in helping out? We’re always looking for people to get involved before, during or after the event.